- Irregular periods, heavy periods, cessation of periods, hot flashes, night sweats, sleep disturbances
- Water retention, weight gain, anxiety, irritability, depression, fatigue, loss of energy, poor focus
- Vaginal dryness, vaginal itching, vaginal irritation, painful intercourse, low libido
- Incontinence, more frequent urinary tract infections
- Loss of muscle tone, decreased exercise tolerance, prolonged recovery from exercise
- Osteoporosis, loss of cardiac protection, higher bad cholesterol
In the past, women died more frequently in childbirth; PMS was an imaginary problem; and menopause, with all of its age-related infirmities, was just another stage of life to be endured and dealt with. Today we know that we do not have to age and accept what goes with it. Medical science has changed not only the quality of our lives, but how long we live them. The truth is you do not have to live with it! Evidence continues to mount that receiving hormone replacement therapy at the onset of menopause is very important to a woman’s ongoing health. Even more importantly, data now exists that pharmaceutical hormones can be dangerous substitutes for the real thing. Research supports the use of all-natural, biologically equivalent hormones,—especially in pellet form—have, on the contrary, demonstrated the ability to support good health, slow the aging process and alleviate menopause-related symptoms.Hormones that are supplemented in women: Estrogen, Testosterone and Progesterone
The bio-hormones we utilize are bio similar estradiol and progesterone. Fortunately, Bio-similar hormone therapy (BHRT) offers an alternative solution to the most traditional Form of hormonal replacement. They not only offer potential relief from menopausal symptoms, but they can also offer increased quality of life in several areas. Several methods of physiological BHRT exist. Creams, patches, drops, and gels are just some of the common ways to approach this therapy. We prescribe all the different forms, however, the pellet method still is the best of all. After just a few short weeks on the estrogen pellet you begin to experience a sense of well-being and vitality you haven’t felt for years, you will sleep better, think more clearly, and even enjoy your sex life again. But that’s not all. Over time, your bone health will improve, headaches will disappear and a new, fitter you will bounce out of the gym each day.